Monday, April 9, 2012

The Story of Buddy.

So we have a cat named Bud.....but we call him Buddy.

He is an indoor cat, but last week he did manage to get out for a few hours.

I had no idea he was out until night time.

Then I heard a huge cat fight right outside of our kitchen window so I opened the door and Buddy ran in along with our other cat Leo.

Leo was acting strange and kept growling at something that was out in the dark.

I didn't think anything of it until a couple days later Buddy just wasn't acting like himself and he felt pretty warm when I would pet him.

I started making myself all paranoid thinking that he had gotten rabies so I made an appointment to take him to the vet.

Turns out he got an abscess from an animal bite.  So they drained it and put these tubes in to help it keep draining and they gave him an antibiotic shot.

Poor kitty.
Photobucket
I am grateful that it wasn't worse.