Saturday, September 17, 2011

Say What?!

My oh my.

I really can't believe that she is 12 today!

It is crazy how time has flown by. I mean I feel like I am in denial that it has been 12 years since her birth. I remember the first time I held her. She was so alert with her dark dark hair and big round eyes. She is almost a teenager! Yikes!

Photobucket

She got to have a party today and she wanted an ice-cream themed party with kind of an old fashioned feel, so I did the best that I could.

Here are the balloons that SHE picked out. We didn't even realized what it said on them till we got home lol!

Photobucket

I took a ton of pictures of the party. It was fun planning and setting up and celebrating her big day! =)

Photobucket

(Ice cream cups from here)

(popcorn bags from Michaels craft store)

Photobucket

(paper straws from here)


Photobucket



Photobucket

(Ice cream cone hat and birthday cake idea from here)

Photobucket
(DIY cupcake stand here)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

I am so grateful that I get to be your mother!

4 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Looks like a old timey ice cream shop! very fun!

Julianne said...

Looks like you did an awesome job capturing the theme she wanted!!

The last picture is amazing! Magazine-cover quality. Love it!

Unknown said...

OH My! This is awesome.

Arlene said...

SHEESH! Looks like it was amazing and darn cute! I love the picture of her all silvery. I want to come to your parties!