Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little glue and feathers.

Baby RB was requesting that she wanted to see her sisters, so when I came back in the morning I brought the youngest 2 and my mom.

Little A was doing pretty good, but was starting to get restless waiting for when they would release her sister to go home.

I am Thankful that they had a 'playroom' for the patients or siblings of the patients to come and play in.

My mom offered to take Little A there.

After a while I went to see what they were up to.
I found them making puppets. Little A had made one for her 2 older sisters.
And then they got to watch a puppet show.
Whoever decided to put a playroom in the hospital was a genius.

Photobucket

On one wall I noticed a wish tree.  The first couple ones that I saw made me chuckle.....wishes for dogs or motor cycles.  But then the more that I read I saw that most of them were wishes for a loved one to get better or to 'rest.'

It was quite an eye opener about how blessed I have been with my kids.  Sure they have each had health problems, but none have been life threatening.

I found myself tonight praying for the children at this hospital.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Children's Hospitals are amazing and so heart wrenching sometimes.

I love your mom and Little A together.