Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tired of her?

I know. I know.

Yet another picture of her.

Hope you're not getting too tired of seeing her. There is just something about a newborn.
Photobucket
It is crazy how in a blink of an eye your whole world can change.
In a few short hours a new little person has become part of my family. A little person, who can barely seem to stay awake, has now become the most fascinating thing in my life. I find myself inspecting all the tiny fingers and toes, watching for the sleeping smiles, and just staring at our little bundle all the time.

They grow too fast so I feel I need to capture these very precious first days of life for her and for me....so I can remember just how tiny they started out as.

And so I share these firsts days with you...so just bare with me as I post lots of photos of her. =)

I am thankful that newborns sleep a lot. Helps a new mom to get in the groove of being a new mom.



Oh....A friend of mine asked Little A about how special her new baby sister is. Little A said 'She's not special! She not have orange eyes!'

Silly girl.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I could never get tired of seeing her (or all of you)! Little A is so funny!

Unknown said...

More photos please!

Kimberly said...

I will never get tired of looking at her (or the rest of your family!!)

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Guess we'll have to be satisfied with red hair since she doesn't have orange eyes!