Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So many options.

Photobucket

I am grateful for the experience that my oldest had today. She went on an awesome field trip. Earlier in the week, her grade got to apply for different jobs (she wanted to be the CFO of a bank) but ended up getting the job of a teller. She was still thrilled. They had to dress in business clothes and had to 'work' different shifts and take their break at a certain time. She had to work on a computer imputing the 'customers' info and recording how much they took out or put in the bank. They also had the chance to go shopping and visit the other 'stores' on their breaks. They were gone all day from school. When she got home she was so excited to tell about her day and said 'when I grow up I know I want to work at a bank!'

1 comment:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

But she won't be happy until she's the bank CEO, and I know she will be.