Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Heart Faces - Beach



Photobucket

Here's my first entry for I HEART FACES.

This photo brings back memories of me taking my youngest to visit my mom. Here she is dusted with sand. She was 2 years old and was fearless of the waves, water, and sand. She had a 'bring it on' attitude....which was fun but scary at the same time. Hope to be able to take all the girls back to visit sometime.

I am grateful for good times.

To see more beach photos be sure to check out I heart faces.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot, love that sandy face!

Unknown said...

Love this pic. Only when we are two could it not "bother" us to be dusted by sand all over our face, tackling waves...o to be 2. I'm going to the beach now!

Arlene said...

Yay! I was thinking all you guys should enter this one!

Unknown said...

Good luck!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

you rock, girl. good luck!

thejess's said...

So I was looking at your photography website and I just love allll your photos! You are amazing!! I love little A in her flapper costume! Did you make that or get it somewhere cuz that is such a fun idea!!

Arlene said...

I heart this picture!

Clammy said...

Thanks you guys!
Jess you are too nice.
My mom helped me make it....well, she did most of the work on it! But it is still one of my favorites! I am tempted to make another one to fit little A for this year.