Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school! First day of school!

Photobucket




Photobucket

The girls were thrilled it was the first day of school. They were dressed and beds were made by the time my alarm went off to wake them up. They even got Little A all dressed too....but she just had such a hard time understanding that she wasn't going with them.

I was like little A....sad that they were going to be gone all day. Kind of at a lose as what to do next after they left.

This will take some getting used to.

But I am thankful for some one on one time with Little A each day.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Yeah! for the first day of a new school year. The girls look eager to go. It will be little A's turn before you're ready for it. I know she will be sad and miss the for a while.

Arlene said...

I love that they were so excited! Brings back memories of that age. They look beautiful! Such cute outfits!

Kimberly said...

Love their back-to-school outfits!