Thursday, March 4, 2010

Curse that fabric store!

Photobucket

I knew it.

I told myself not to even go by it.

But I did.

I went into the fabric store and came out with a bundle of fabric.

So I went to work on the fabric right away or else I knew that I would forget what I was going to do with it when I came across it stashed away some where in a couple of months.

My living room needed some personality added to it so I recovered my pillows and added some blue to the room while I was at it.

I am thankful that my sewing machine didn't give me too many problems this time.

7 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

That's great. Did you figure out what was wrong with it before!

Arlene said...

Haha!! I know what you mean! They are so pretty!

Arlene said...

Did brett spam you or is he a friend? Not that it's any of my business...

Clammy said...

Um....yeah that would have to have been spam. =(


As for my machine....it appears that it was a user-error!! LOL!!! It was ever so slightly threaded wrong.

But I started another project and now everytime the needle goes down it sounds like it is hitting something and makes a clicking noise. =/ Hopefully just another user based problem.

Tori said...

This is super cute!! Great job! Glad I found you!

Kimberly said...

Does your littlest one just love the orange colors?

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

maybe you need to change the needle it might be bent. That could cause what you're hearing.