Thursday, September 10, 2009

First things first..

Who knows. Maybe it was number 1 on her check list of things to do today. But shortly after I got out of bed I look out the window and this is what see.

Photobucket

Now the sun was barely peeking over the mountains and here she is running through the sprinklers on a chilly morning. I guess I should say that I am grateful she was at least wearing a coat.

I was wondering how she got out there when I see that Weston is out there fixing a sprinkler. I can just imagine what she was thinking when she saw him out there....' Oh look Daddy's playing in the sprinklers! I wanna play too!'

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

She would think it was alright even if the sun was barely up and it was cold if Daddy was out there getting wet. She definetly a water nymph!

Kimberly said...

That's so funny!

Arlene said...

Priceless! A coat! hahaha