Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another one finished?

Photobucket

Went to finish another projeect today. A few months ago I started to re-do my entryway....added beadboard, painted the walls red,etc (the beadboard isn't all the way finished....we still need to add the chair rail to one of the walls). I want it to be more of a mud room and since I can't really afford a real bench with the budget I have I opted to use something else. At Ikea I found some unfinished stools for cheap and got 3 of them. So today I painted them white, but I am really undecisive on how I want the top of them to look. I know I don't want them just plain white. I really don't like how undecisive I am....oh well. So I didn't actually finish the stools, but I am grateful that atleast they are painted! =)

6 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I want to see pictures of it when your finished. You could have gotten a bench from an unfinished furniture store.

Kimberly said...

Cool photo.

Merry said...

I need to come and see.

Arlene said...

You can make a headboard bench! I still have some head/foot boards - want a set? You just need some wood for the seat! We've made a couple. (Linda has one we made for her in her entryway - the white one.)

(Or just look for them at DI - that's where I got most of mine. Like $3.00.)

Kimberly said...

I want a set!

:)

Clammy said...

OOOOooo! Thanks!! That would be a really fun bench to have there! You would have to give me the low-down on how to make one.