Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soccer Princess

Photobucket

I just have to smile at the mear thought of Ella playing soccer. Her enthusiasm for life is part of the game. You can hear her squealing and laughing and see her hugging her teammates when she should be playing. My favorite is when she goes running like a windmill down the field toward the ball squealing. She jumps up and down at anything slightly good for her team. And she seems to still be aware of the game and plays hard....well hard for a 5 year old.

I am thankful for smiles.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like great fun to watch.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

iT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH HER PLAY.

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo much fun to watch!!! The joy and smiles can't help but rub off on ya.

Kimberly said...

I love it! I need to find something that I am that excited about. :)

Arlene said...

I can just see her running like a windmill! Ashlyn told me Ella scored a goal!