Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I feel like Speedy

Photobucket

Craziness.

That is how it has been the past 2 weeks. Ashlyn has been getting illness after illness. First step, and then a cold, and then an allergic reaction, and now the flu. And, of course, as my luck would have it, she has been pretty healthy all winter until now.....right before I am going out of town for a week! grrr. And now Acadia seems to becoming down with something and I am leaving in the morning. I feel bad leaving sick kids for someone else to care for them. I hope that everyone will be healthy while I am gone and then they can all get sick again when I get back.

I am thankful for clean sheets.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I'm sorry she is sick again. and that Acadia is now getting sick. Try not to worry while your gone. Have a good time in Hawaii.and enjoy the sun. hopefully you won't get dick while your gone

Merry said...

Isn't that the way it works? I'm sorry their sick. How you can have a little fun in the sun.

Arlene said...

Those are cute sheets! I'm glad you have Weston's family right by you and hope you're are finally relaxing!!