Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 167


These girls thought that it was the best fun to swing while the freezing cold water from the sprinklers sprayed them. They are a lot braver than me! I am a sissy when it comes to cold water.
Today I found out that a friend of mine from Massachusetts passed away last night. She was so sweet and caring and made everyone feel loved. I am thankful that my life was touched by her kindness and I am thankful for things like these kids that entertain me and bring some joy on a hard day.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm sorry about your friend and glad you have good memories of her.

AZ Hey-mon said...

Sorry about your friend passing away. That is very hard.
I really love this picture of your girls. It just screams SUMMER.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

When I first saw this picture I thought it was one you had manipulated and turned your girls into flying fairies!

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.