Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Short visit

My oldest sis is so good with kids.  It was fun to watch her interact with the kids she tends during the day.

 photo 2013_06_13_zps75d4288c.jpg

And it was fun to get to know my niece and nephews better.....we had fun joking and laughing and such.......getting to know all about a job at chick-fil-a and its grand opening, and watching an awesome claymation movie made by one of my nephews, and teasing one of them about a dating schedule.  =)


And they treated us to some seriously awesome snow cones!


 photo 2013_06_1b3_zpsfe1923cc.jpg

I am grateful that we could crash at my sisters for a couple days and visit with them before we had to leave FL.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hahahahaha! Such fun memories! The schedule is my favorite, lol!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I my glad they finally got some sugar-free flavors!

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast.