Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

The girls wanted to spoil their daddy so we made him king for the day.  =)

Photobucket

We had an evening full of games, good food, and fun spent together.

Some of the games we played were ideas that I got from my sister (Thanks Afreaka!)

Some of them were things like a blindfolded drawing contest.

Photobucket

A taste testing game.....I think this one was my favorite!
I didn't give them gross food, but some of the things (like string cheese) really grossed everyone out.  It was hillarious! 

Photobucket

We also had a long jump and basketball ball throwing contest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls wanted him to win every game we played.  They made awards for each event he won.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am grateful for girls that adore their father. =)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! I love that they wanted their dad to win everything.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I'm glad they let him win every game. I know he really likes to win! What a fun day!

Arlene said...

Awesome pix! The eyes!!! Whoa!!!!