Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Breaks my Heart

I think one of the hardest things as a parent is to see your child feeling miserable.

Baby Ponyo came down with the stomach flu last night.  =(

She has not been carefree little self.  She wants to be held constantly, cries/whimpers almost constantly, just wants to lay around, won't eat or drink, and gets to deal with all the other fun stuff that comes with a stomach bug.

This picture is just one example of how miserable she felt.  She never falls asleep anywhere but in her crib....she just won't do it.

And here she just crawled...or is it more like slinking....off my lap and lay down and was out.
Photobucket

Days like this make me realize how I have taken for grated all the days of good health she has had.  I am so very grateful for the days when she is feeling well.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, poor little thing.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

So hard for Mom's when a little one is sick. They have such a hard time telling us how they're feeling. Hope she wasn't sick to long. :o(