Monday, April 16, 2012

Time to dye our eggs

It cracked me up that my cat and my youngest were pretty much fighting over who got to sit on my moms lap.  =)  I loved it.  
Photobucket

But, anyway, we spent a good part of the day dyeing eggs......I know I know.  Easter has already passed.  Better late than never. 
Photobucket

Every year I like to try something new with the eggs.  This year we tried using kool-aid to dye them!

It was fun and they smelled SO good as we were dyeing them.

We also drew on them with white crayon and sprinkled some with salt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am thankful that my kids love trying new things.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Haha! I love the first picture!

Arlene said...

Cool & ditto Special K.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Love her hair standing straight up.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I need to get my lips pumped up! So I don't look so scowlie!