Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trip to the Dentist


Untitled
Took all the kids to get some cavities filled today. I was nervous for Little A since she has never gone through this before.

A little while after they put the laughing gas on her, the assistant asked her a question about the show she was watching. And, Oh man! She was wired. She started talking a mile a minute. Saying things about a party in her tummy and flying (while flapping her arms) and she kept squishing the "nose" that was giving her the laughing gas and kept saying it's so squishy over and over and over and all sorts of other nonsense. It got to the point where the assistant had to tell her she needed to stop talking so they could get to work on her mouth. It was pretty funny.

Then the assistant turns to me and says 'If she ever gets high now you know what to looks for!' lol!

I am grateful that all went well and I hope we don't have to go back for fillings anytime soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

She's a character! I remember the time I had a wisdom tooth removed and they had me take some pills to relax me. They couldn't shut me up!

Kimberly said...

That's so funny! Reminds me of when Chandler went to the ER for his knee last year and got some meds that made him see a flying goat in our bedroom!