Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dinner plans change

I was just about to start dinner when the power went out. Dash it all.
I decided to wait a little bit and see what would happen.

An hour later. Still no power. So I think we should just go out to eat tonight, but I'm stuck in the house because of this thing that is called an electric garage door opener. And normally I would have just opened it manually, but I knew that if I even tried lifting that door it would start some contractions.....almost everything makes me get contractions. And if I did try and open it I would be going against the Dr.'s orders.

Not to mention the fact that my hubby would scold me for trying to open it without his help.

So I called my DH and asked him to grab some pizza on his way home.

So we had dinner by candle light.

And played games by candle light.

And had a TON of fun creating shadow puppets!
Photobucket
I am thankful that the power went out. It is amazing how much it helped us to enjoy each others company (if that makes sense).

2 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Those can be good times, really memory makers!

Unknown said...

Way to make lemonade out of lemons.