Monday, January 10, 2011

Dash it all!

Photobucket

So, as my luck would have it, I am really clumsy with this pregnancy. About a week ago I dropped my camera and it broke my lens....my all time favorite lens. I couldn't even look at it after it hit the ground. My hubby came over to me and picked it up and put it back together. He said that he didn't know how well it would hold since it looked like there were 2 very small pieces that broke off (and we couldn't find them). It worked great for the first few days. Then I noticed that sometimes it seemed to not focus. And today it wouldn't focus at all. ='( This is the best I could get it to do....just kind of a hazy picture.

Lens' aren't cheap, but I am grateful that my favorite one is one of the least expensive ones out there.

4 comments:

Merry said...

I was surprised to see a fuzzy picture on your blog. So sorry about your lens. :/

Arlene said...

Oh dear! Which lens was it? I'm impressed he put it together.

Kimberly said...

And here I thought you were being all artsy and creative with this picture.

Sorry you broke your lens. :(

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

So sorry to hear that your lens broke. I think I would be in tears if that happened to me.