Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I try...really I do

I do try really hard to not have this blog turn into a little A show....but she can be such a nut and surprises me all the time with doing things that my other kids never did. Like take today, for instance, I asked her to go pick out some clothes for the day and she comes running out dressed in her birthday suit with a birthday hat on....and it's not even her birthday. lol. (And who knows why she is standing there like she is praying)

Photobucket

I am thankful for clean clothes.

5 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I don't think we'll ever know what's gong on in that child's head! Love her funny little shenanigans, that's what makes her an individual, very special person.

Shauna said...

Hee hee.

Afreaka said...

This gave me a good chuckle. :D

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I'll bet she was telling baby Jesus Happy Birthday! In her original birthday clothes!

Arlene (CO Kid) said...

Oh My! She deserves a blog of her own!