Friday, December 17, 2010

Can you guess?

Can you guess why I found her all bundled up in the bathroom laying in front of the heater vent today?

Photobucket

It was the day that she decided to go out in the snow.....but without her coat, socks, or shoes on.
I looked out the window and saw her laying like that in the snow making a snow angel, so I grabbed my camera and ran outside. I asked her 'What ya doin?' She sat up. Looked at me. And then started crying and said 'It's SO told!'
And, being the mean mommy that I am, I hurried and snapped a picture of her sitting there crying before I grabbed her and got her into the warm house.
Hmmm. Maybe she will FINALLY learn why we dress warm when we go out in the snow?

Photobucket

I am grateful for warm blankets and heater vents.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brr... cold.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

LOL. She'll never learn, it's just like water with her. There for her enjoyment, no matter how she's dressed!

Arlene said...

You crack me up!