Thursday, August 12, 2010

A 50th Anniversary

Photobucket

I had the honor of attending my Aunt and Uncles 50th wedding anniversary tonight.

Their kids did the neatest thing for them. They blind folded them and put a jacket and bow tie on him and a veil on her (and they weren't quite sure what was put on them) and then drove them to this beautiful garden place and had them walk down the path (all while still being blind folded) and then when they took off the blind folds they found a big surprise party of friends and family all waiting for them. The kids were all dressed in the colors of their wedding (and the girls made dresses that looked just like her bridesmaids dresses). They also had her wedding dress hanging up.

I just thought that was one of the neatest ideas!

I am thankful that I was able to be part of it and be there for my mom since she wasn't able to come.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

That is seriously the coolest 50th I think I've ever seen!

Kimberly said...

What a cool thing for them to do for their parents!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

thanks for going for me!