Wednesday, March 24, 2010

They say it's your birthday...its my birthday too, yeah!

Photobucket

Today was my big day. I am one year older and, hopefully, wiser too.

It was a good day. Spent most of the day working on my basement....the boys put the tile in while the girls worked on the never ending task of painting a brick fireplace. But it was still a good day.

Oh and I was treated to breakfast. It was kind of funny because I ordered some eggs with cheese and this is what they brought out:

Untitled

Not quite what I had in mind! But they were still pretty good.

I am so very grateful for all of the help from Jordan and Courtney. I think we would still be months away from finishing our basement with out them volunteering to come over and help. Thanks you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks tasty. Hope you had a nice day.

Kimberly said...

Ha! Love your eggs with cheese.

I wish we lived close enough to help, too!

Arlene said...

hehehe That cracked me up!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Reminds me of the cheesy fries at that place we went to after the Christmas program!