Friday, November 27, 2009

Another one of fabulous me!

It is a tradition to break out the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. After the girls and I managed to get the tree set up we took a break to try and take a group picture of ourselves.

Photobucket

I am grateful that it doesn't cost money to take dozens of pictures with a digital camera.

Later in the day I turned on the bath and told Acadia to get ready for bath time. I left the room to grab her a change of clothes and when I came back in she had managed to get all ready, but forgot to take her hat off. I thought it was cute.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wouldn't that be a totally cute Christmas card picture: Santa with a bubble beard!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Must have copies of both of these pictures, they're great! especially the bubble beard really love those big brown eyes. I think that was her plan when she wore the Santa hat for her bath.

Arlene said...

Smiling. Big. Smile.