Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 240


.


I am grateful for the city pool. It has a couple of slides and a couple of diving boards and a water play area where the water squirts up from the ground and from big water guns and such and it has a really nice shallow area that gradually gets deeper and it doesn't cost too much. But I am sad that it closes after the holiday, because that means that summer is coming to an end. I think summer is now my favorite season. There is always some way to keep cool and always something to do. I love it!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute little munchkin! Your city pool sounds really fun.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

What a cute little water nymph! I love it! Was she really squatting or does it just look like she is?

Clammy said...

She was squating. She got really brave later on and walked out until it was up to her shoulders without holding on to anyone.