Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 213



I had a few errands to run today and one of them was to Target. The Target here has these big ball looking things out front. The first thing the girls did was run over to one and tried to roll it. They got some laughs from the people walking by. But I went to 3 stores looking for 3 different things and none of them had any of it! It was very frustrating, especially when one of the things was something as simple as night time diapers. I think it is just because there are not as many kids here as in UT so maybe they are not as common here. I am thankful that they at least sell yummy Circus Peanuts here so I could buy them and give my kids a treat.

1 comment:

Merry said...

I am always surprised when I shop in a different state. Especially when it's the same store and they carry completely different stuff.