Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 72

Today was one of those days where I felt I deserved to eat something like these chocolate covered gummy bears. It started out so crazy. Weston left for work with all the cars seats and I had to take Ashlyn to school (I ended up leaving Ella with Acadia, good thing the school is less than 2 mintues away!) Then I had to volunteer at the school and didn't want to walk there because the weather wasn't the best, so I ended up searching the house franticly to find the other car seat. I found it but could only find 3 of the 4 straps that went to it. But then I ran across the infant car seat and ended up putting Acadia in it...surprisingly she still fits in it. AFter that things calmed down a bit. After school I was helping to drive kids to a birthday party at a skating rink and stayed to help with crowd control. And then by the time I got home I was tired and needed some goodies..... they really didn't taste that good, but I ate them anyway.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

"My mom says some days are like that, even in Australia."

Sorry you had such a crazy day. Hope they've been better since then.

Arlene said...

You're sure resourceful! I don't know if I would have worked that hard.

This makes me want choc covered cinnamin bears. Lucky for me, I got some on Saturday! :/

Merry said...

Wow, what a day. I am amazed she still fit in the baby car seat! Alex wouldn't for sure. How did Weston end up with the car seats? Did he take your car to work?